Why Do You Need an Attorney?
Maximum Injury Compensation
Regardless of the type of accident, if someone else’s negligence has led to severe injuries for you, an attorney is essential. You should not count on your insurance company or the other party’s insurance company to look out for your best interests.
The period immediately after an accident happens is the most important time for consulting with an attorney so that you can maximize the chances of avoiding mistakes others make. An attorney can help you with the following tasks post-accident:
- Evaluating the case as a personal injury claim
- Reviewing evidence from the scene of the incident
- Organizing materials that support your case
- Communicating with insurance companies on your behalf
- Negotiating settlements prior to trial
- Presenting your case in court